Greg Lynn (born 1964) is owner of the Greg Lynn FORM office, an o. Univ. Professor of architecture at the University of Applied Arts Vienna and a studio professor at the UCLA School of the Arts and Architecture . He was the winner of the Golden Lion  at the 2008 Venice Biennale of Architecture . In 2010 Lynn was named a partner at United States Artists . 
Life and works
Lynn was born in North Olmsted, Ohio , and claims always to harbor wanted to be an architect. “When I was twelve, I Could Already construct perspective drawings and draw axonometric projections,” says Lynn. “In high school, someone taught drafting and in the first day or class they ‘saw dat I Could do all synthesis constructed drawings. I started picking Oddly-shaped objects like threaded Combs and I mention anything try to draw nemen in two-point perspective. I got JSON drawing as a child or sports. ”  Lynn graduated cum laude from Miami University (OH) with degrees in architecture and philosophy, and Princeton University with a Master of Architecture.  He is distinguished for his use of computer-aided design to produce irregular, biomorphic architectural forms, as have proposés therein with the use of computers, calculus kan worden Implementation naar de generation of architectural expression. Lynn has written extensively on synthesis ideas, first in 1993 as the editor or an AD Special Issue called “Folding in Architecture”.  In 1999, his book “Animate FORM”,  funded in part by the Graham Foundation focused on the use of animation and motion graphic software for design. In “Folds, Bodies & Blobs: Collected Essays”  is the republished essay from ANY Magazine “Blobs, or Why Tektoniek is Square and Topology is Groovy”  for welke have been credited with coining the term “blob architecture” later to Become ‘ blobitecture ‘ popularized in a weekly Sunday New York Times article “oN LANGUAGE: Defenestration”  by the late William Safire . The recent book “Greg Lynn FORM”,  edited by Mark Rappolt, include schemes contributions to his colleagues’, collaborators and critics waaronder Ross Lovegrove , Jeffrey Kipnis , Chris Bangle , Sylvia Lavin , Imaginary Forces , Peter Schroeder , Bruce Sterling and JG Ballard . Along with Hani Rashid , Jesse Reiser and Stan Allen , he was one of the EARLIEST teachers to explore the use of the digital technology for building design and construction-when he was teaching the ‘Paperless Studios started while Bernard Tschumi was Dean at Columbia Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (GSAPP) from 1992 to 1999. He was the Professor of Spatial Conception and Exploration at the ETH Zurich Faculty of Architecture (ETHZ) from 1999 to 2002 and was the Davenport Visiting Professor at the Yale School of Architecture from 1999 to 2016.
Lynn’s New York Presbyterian Church in Queens, New York ,  with Douglas Garofalo , Michael McInturf is an early project welke-used vector-based animation software, ITT design conception. He was profiled in Time Magazine in hun projection or 21st century innovators in the field of architecture and design. 
Lynn’s latest works began to explore how to integrate structure and form together as he when sending some biomorphic forms are inherently resistant to load. He of or in experiments with methods of manufacturing from Aerospace , boat building and automobile industries in his installations zoals Swarovski Crystal Sails  and HSBC Designers Lounge for 2009 Design Miami , ” Bubbles in the Wine ” installation at the Grimaldi Forum in Monaco, 1999 Predator Installation at Wexner Center for the Arts with Fabian Marcaccio , and in his industrial design projects like the super formally titanium Alessi Tea & Coffee Towers of 2003 and the Vitra Ravioli Chair.  Working with Panelite his studio invented a hollow plastic brick called the Blobwall  and using an upcycling approach to design and materials are repurposing children’s toys as the building bricks for Toy Furniture  and a Fountain  at the Hammer Museum at scanning rotomolded plastic toys, composing Them on a computer, cutting Them with a 5 axis CNC router and assembling Them JSON welded monolithic objects. The Bloomfield House  of includes curvaceous interior elements and windows built in plastics, Fiberglass and wood all using this software and CNC controlled machines voor zijn fabrication.
- “Animate Form”
- “Folding in Architecture: Architectural Design Profile 102”
- “Folds, Bodies & Blobs: Collected Essays (Books-by architects)”
- “Archaeology of the Digital
- “Greg Lynn Form, with Mark Rappolt
- “Log 36: Robolog, with Cynthia Davidson
- Composites, Surfaces and Software: High Performance Architecture, with Mark Foster Gage
- Architectural Laboratories, “with Hani Rashid
- Architecture for an Embryologic Housing (IT Revolution in Architecture) “
- Intricacy, “with Claudia Gould
- Jump up^ Los Angeles Times. “UCLA professor a winner at Venice Architecture Biennale” , 24 Sept 2008.
- Jump up^ United States Artists Official Website
- Jump up^ “Greg Lynn: Curve Your Enthusiasm” . 032c . Retrieved January 17, 2013 .
- Jump up^ Yale Office of Public Affairs & Communications. Renowned Architects to Hold Endowed Chairs at Yale January 3, 2001.
- Jump up^ Greg Lynn ed., Folding in Architecture: Architectural Design Profile No. 102 (London: Academy Group Ltd., 1993).
- Jump up^ Lynn, Greg. 1999 Animate Form. New York: Princeton Architectural Press.
- Jump up^ Lynn, Greg. 1998.Folds, Bodies & Blobs: Collected Essays. Brussels: La Lettre VOLEE.
- Jump up^ ANY Magazine.  Greg Lynn, “Blobs, or Why Tektoniek is Square and Topology is Groovy” ANY 14 (May 1996):
- Jump up^ William Safire, “ON LANGUAGE; Defenestration” NY Times.  (December 1, 2001):
- Jump up^ Greg Lynn and Mark Rappolt eds.,  Greg Lynn Form (New York: Rizzoli, October 2008)).
- Jump up^ Modern Steel. New York. Presbyterian Church, New York, NY. Merit Award. June 2002.
- Jump up^ Richard Lacayo, You Could Call Him Mr. Softee. Innovators, Time 100: The Next Wave. July 17, 2000.
- Jump up^ Pilar Viladas, NY Times. Design Miami 2009 | Conceptual Healing. December 2, 2009.
- Jump up^ Ravioli Chair. Greg Lynn. MoMA Permanent Collection, 2005.
- Jump up^ Blobwall. “” arcspace.com. June 9, 2008.
- Jump up^ Mike Boehm. “” Architecture with plastic toy ducks, Los Angeles Times. September 24, 2008.
- Jump up^ Fountain of Toys. “” arcspace.com. May 31, 2010.
- Jump up^ Nicolai Ouroussoff. Ahead of the curve , T Magazine, New York Times. Spring 2009.