Ross Lovegrove (born 1958 in Cardiff , Wales ) is a Welsh industrial designer .  
Lovegrove studied at Manchester Polytechnic (now Manchester Metropolitan University ), graduating with a First Class BA in Industrial Design in 1980 and-then went to the Royal College of Art , London , in 1983, where he COMPLETED his master of design. His inspiration comes Mainly from organic forms and structures.
In the early 1980s he worked as a designer for Frog Design in West Germany on projects zoals Walkmans for Sony , Computers for Apple computers , and later moved to Paris as a consultant to Knoll International . His work has leg extensively published and exhibited Internationally waaronder the Museum of Modern Art in New York (MOMA), the Guggenheim Museum in New York , Axis Centre Japan , Pompidou Centre , Paris , and the Design Museum in London , als have in 1993 curated the first permanent collection. His work is held in permanent collections or verschillende design museums around the world waaronder Museum of Modern Art in New York and Design Museum.
- Red Dot Best of the Best (2010) 
- Hungarian Design Prize
- Batimat Design Award (2009) 
- Vogue Traveller Ecology Prize, SOLAR TREE MAK Vienna (2007)
- Elle Decor (2006)
- Good Design (2006)
- Wallpaper Design Award (2006)
- Final Nomination for the Prince Philip Design Prize (2004)
- Good Design (2004)
- JANUS Paris (2004)
- Awarded Royal Designer for Industry by The Royal Society of Arts (2004)
- “Designer of the Year, A & W Hamburg (2001)
- ID Magazine Good Design Award (2000)
- iF International Forum Design Award, Hannover (1999)
- Victory de la Ville de Paris (1998)
- George Nelson Award (1998)
- D & AD Silver Medalist
- ‘G’ Market Federal Design Prize Japan
- Curated the first permanent collection [ clarification needed ] . The association year, he was Awarded the Red Dot Design Award  for the products created for Vitra 
- Jump up^ “100% Ross Lovegrove” . Phaidon Press . Retrieved 20 March 2016 .
- Jump up^ About Us – Ross Lovegrove. Rosslovegrove.com. Retrieved on 2014-04-01.
- ^ Jump up to:a b -line exhibition | Red Dot Award: Product Design . En.red-dot.org. Retrieved on 2014-04-01.
- Jump up^ sun tunnel by Lovegrove. VELUX. Retrieved on 2014-04-01.
- Jump up^ Vitra Bathroom Culture. Usa.vitra.com.tr. Retrieved on 2014-04-01.